– You must have the experience of designing the furniture or office furniture before.
– Visiting projects, preparing required maps, drafting any evaluation, implementation details and required projects.
– Implement and finalize projects according to budget and timing.
– Sales skills and optimal project management.
– Communication and coordination with supervisors and labor colleagues
– Maintaining records and preparing work and time reports
– Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Industrial Design.
– Awesome skills in Auto cad, 3D Max and MS-office.
– At least 3 years of experience working with similar companies.
– Skills in social relationships.
– Expert in Photoshop.